Friday 4 January 2013

Sorry Next post will be posted soon..

Sorry no new posts will be uploaded for a few days but that doesn't mean you should slack! hehe.. try a couple of these past papers and then after go over the mark scheme! Remember a lot of the questions are rewritten into new exams, so this way of learning will definitely help you with getting a great grade in your exam! But hey ho, all you guys are going to pass I know you will, you're on this site and looking around ways to learn for your GCSE, so I wish you luck with your studying for the next few days but for today it's Au Revoir!

 http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/newgcse/pdf/AQA-CHY2H-QP-JAN12.PDF -exam '12

http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/newgcse/pdf/AQA-CHY2H-W-MS-JAN12.PDF -mark scheme '12

Do this one now! I'm telling you! now! Time yourself for the 45 minutes aswell! Like in the real exam, see whether you get it done in time or not, (no worries if you don't, i'm sure you'll be quicker in the real thing lol, we all are!)
Here were my results: In this one i got 18/45 and I'm being honest with you guys here, even as that is low.. Because firstly i did this past paper before i went through all my work etc. and also I want you to know that preparing for this exam doesn't require much time. You just need an open mind and concentration for a couple of hours, because I'm sure if i redid this now i would get a much higher mark! (Trust me.) So try it out now, and don't worry if you don't do as well as you would have hoped.. it's a fact that everyone does better in the real exam xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment